Healios is a leading digital healthcare company, bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. At Healios our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reimagine the way children, young people, and adults access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection. At Healios, we transform mental health and neurodevelopmental services by providing quicker access to assessment, faster access to evidence-based psychological therapies, and earlier intervention to create a unique online experience – healthcare that fits around the lifestyle and circumstances of the family to get the right care when and where they need it.
We are an organisation that allows our staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support. Our teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to our patients and their families.
We encourage our teams to constantly push for better outcomes and we embrace change to assist in the development of the company. Everyone’s input and opinion matter to us and we work in an environment where this is encouraged.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Healios staff are equipped with technology that empowers them to be effective and impactful, whilst working with Information Security to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- You will own our internal IT infrastructure and core services (Google, Atlassian, etc.) and the function responsible for providing technical support and IT operations (helpdesk)
- You will provide outstanding tech support for internal and external users, monitoring and managing incoming ticket volumes, identifying trends and delivering on strategies to reduce overall ticket volumes
- You will implement tools and services to better support users (including managing vendors), introducing reliable processes for on- and off-boarding employees in collaboration with multiple business functions
Collaboration and flexibility are essential elements of the work.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- Proven experience in delivering technology and full lifecycle management to a user base of 1000+ people, whether in internal IT operations/helpdesk, or outsourced customer service management
- Ideally, this experience will have been in a distributed environment - whether fully remote or a set of geographically dispersed offices, you understand the challenges of remote IT support and management
- A strong eye for scalability and reliability
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with proven success to influence, inspire and support a diverse Tech community
- A demonstrated habit of continuous learning to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday Holiday – one extra day per year
- Extra Leave – buy up to two weeks of additional leave
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3-month phased return to work paid to full salary
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Professional Development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.