POSITION: Full Time
LOCATION: Home based, occasional travel to London
SALARY: £70,000 DOE
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home. By blending the best of technology, design, specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection, Healios is transforming the experience of how care is accessed and received to help patients and families lead a better quality of life.
We are a workplace that knows our people are our most important asset. We are committed to making Healios a place where employees can be themselves, do their best work, and thrive. We’re a culture of innovators and achievers and we’re happiest when we’re creating the future. We are an organisation that empowers our exceptional talent to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health and neurodevelopment services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support.
This is an opportunity for an experienced subject matter expert to genuinely shape and influence an organisation's behaviour.
You will design, implement and manage best practice across Healios. Working across departments you will lead the way on designing and mobilising the organisation's strategy and framework for process design and impact assessment, standard operating procedures and continuous improvement.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- You will thrive in a greenfield environment where you are the catalyst for change
- Extensive CI experience (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Extensive experience of delivering improvements in operations and organisational process/design
- Extensive experience of working across multiple departments and stakeholders with potentially competing priorities
GREAT TO HAVE
- Digital/Tech/Healthcare experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday Holiday – one extra day per year
- Extra Leave – buy up to two weeks of additional leave
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3 month phased return to work paid to full salary
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Professional Development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.