POSITION: Permanent. Full time
LOCATION: Fully remote with some travel to London office
SALARY: £50,000-£60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
As part of the Clinical Governance Team you will set CRM standards, support staff in best CRM practices and provide CRM assurance for the organisation to enable our clinicians to fulfil the company's goal of empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about excellence in healthcare and wanting to make a difference. experienced and highly motivated individual to lead on developing a systematic approach to deliver effective risk management processes across the organisation within our Directorate of Patient Safety and Improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
- Lead and implement a systematic approach to clinical risk management.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement clinical risk management in support of integrated quality framework.
- Educate and support staff to ensure processes conform to the principles of continuous quality improvement to critically examine practice, practice change, safety and efficency.
- Organise, facilitate and lead the review and analysis of CRM incidents, conducting in depth investigation into serious events in collaboration with staff and senior leadership.
- Ensuring that an effective Clinical Risk culture is promoted.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- Educated to degree level
- A clinical healthcare background - ideally in MH/ ND
- Extensive experience of CRM, providing CRM training , implementing CRM processes and system improvements
- Experience of worked in regulated environment eg CQC
- Knowledge and experience of medical devices including (DCB 0160 and DCB 0129)
- A professional home working environment
- Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carer and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.