POSITION: Full Time
LOCATION: Home based (with travel required to customer and internal meetings)
SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
Through our NHS partnerships and private care services our commercial teams set out to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
Through our NHS partnerships and private care offer we are improving outcomes for children, young people and their families across the UK. We are a fresh, dynamic and fast growing team with a passion for delivering exceptional experiences for our partners and those that use our services.
As a Business Development Manager you will report into the Business Development Director and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic commercial team. You will be responsible for leading and developing commercial opportunities within North West, East & West Midlands region for Healios’ mental health and neurodevelopment services with existing and new customers to achieve your quarterly and annual sales targets. You will be comfortable targeting and working with NHS decision makers within Mental Health Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups, while demonstrating a strong understanding of their strategic and operational challenges. Being adept at managing the complex sales cycle from identification of a potential opportunity to contract maintenance will be a critical factor in your success within this role.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- A passion for supporting people living with mental health difficulties and neurodevelopment conditions to improve their wellbeing
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience working in a sales and/or business development role with the NHS as your primary customer
- High levels of emotional intelligence to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at different organisational levels both internally and externally
- Experience managing tender submissions and contract negotiations across multiple NHS stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record of commercial success measured through sales/revenue that you have personally delivered
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
- A professional home working environment
- Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop & personalised home office allowance
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check may also be required. You will be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.