Meliora Health is part of Healios, the UK's largest digital behavioral healthcare provider. Since 2013, we've provided digitally-led, comprehensive outpatient behavioral healthcare, focused exclusively on children and young people up to age 25.
We innovate both clinically and technologically to deliver "better" care: we developed our own digital care platform; we created an in-house training academy to help our clinicians grow; and we are creating new clinical models to really improve outcomes.
We exist to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life. If this mission statement resonates with you, please do consider applying. We are making a difference in the lives of thousands of children and their families in the UK and the US.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting in the day to day operations between patient and clinician, ensuring a seamless customer experience for the patient and family as we scale our clinical networks in markets across the US, helping us achieve our mission: to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
- Welcomes each client and handles all client interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Answers phone calls and live chat messages to assist prospective clients joining the practice
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality, delivering uncompromised service and outcomes.
- Accommodates special requests for member support whenever possible and helps to promptly resolve member questions.
- Assists with assigned projects and special provider or patient requests.
- Assists with the member check-in process, including a basic understanding of benefit eligibility files, check-in technology and overall clinic workflows within the context of care delivery.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of health insurance, including copays, co-insurance, and related benefit specific requirements, in order to support members.
- Engages with clients by answering calls, scheduling appointments, responding to emails, and following up with member needs.
- Collaborates with providers and staff members to deliver an exceptional seamless patient-centered care experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
- 1+ year in high growth industry, tech or startup preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast paced, remote startup environment across matrixed business
- Tech savvy and likes to learn new technology systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data management skills with the ability to derive strategic insights from data – Excel experience is key
- Desired: experience interfacing with health insurance companies (benefits, eligibility)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- PTO Allowance of 15 Days, your birthday, plus 8 Federal Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PRIVACY OF DATA
Meliora Health (Healios) conducts pre-offer employment reference checks and post-offer background checks in accordance with State and Federal law. We will ask that you provide at least two professional references at a minimum, and depending the role within the business, we will also conduct either an enhanced or basic background check post-offer as a condition of employment.
As a UK owned company, by applying for a position in the US, your personal data will be held within our data processors currently stored within the EEA (Dublin) and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).