Healios is a leading digital healthcare company, bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. At Healios our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reimagine the way children, young people, and adults access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection. At Healios, we transform mental health and neurodevelopmental services by providing quicker access to assessment, faster access to evidence-based psychological therapies, and earlier intervention to create a unique online experience – healthcare that fits around the lifestyle and circumstance of the family to get the right care when and where they need it.
We are an organisation that allows our staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support. Our teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to our patients and their families.
We encourage our teams to constantly push for better outcomes and we embrace change to assist in the development of the company. Everyone’s input matters to us and we work in an environment where this is encouraged.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Product team at Healios to focus on the product experience that young people and their families have with us, particularly on mobile devices. Reporting to a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work alongside Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, Clinical Leads, and cross functionally with a range of business stakeholders as well as a (200+) team of Clinical specialists.
The below should give you a sense of what we’re generally looking for. If you are excited about Product, and our mission to help young people and their families, do consider applying even if you feel that not all of the requirements apply to you - if we can help you grow into some of these areas, all the better.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prioritise the most impactful efforts to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health
- Work in a cross-functional squad (engineering manager, engineers, product designer) to build new products and features, and improve or retire existing ones
- Make the business and user context clear for the teams you work with, creating a compelling vision and defining a product strategy for the work undertaken
- Work alongside user research and product design to uncover deep user insights
- Represent the customer and their needs to stakeholders and teams across the organisation
- Define & track KPIs to validate experiments & releases, and to articulate the opportunity of an initiative
- Manage an effective product launch process, covering app reviews, release notes and customer awareness & discoverability
WHAT YOU BRING TO HEALIOS
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably some in start-ups and/or working on a mobile app
- Deep empathy for users and the ability to put yourself in their shoes to understand their needs
- A passion and drive to support young people to improve their lives, questioning the status quo to do this
- You have the curiosity and courage to ask the right questions and dig below the surface level
- You can decide when a solution is good enough to solve a problem
- Collaborative working style that involves the right people throughout
- Ability to evaluate and inform work based on a variety of data sources
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally - speaking your audience’s language
WHAT WE OFFER
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday Holiday – one extra day per year
- Extra Leave – buy up to two weeks of additional leave
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3 month phased return to work paid to full salary
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Professional Development Support
- Contributory Pension Scheme
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.