POSITION: Flexible, Full Time, or Part Time Contractor (minimum 15 hours per week)
LOCATION: New York, USA - Remote
Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios launched into the US market in late 2021 with our first touch-down in New York State. We have ambitious growth aspirations and are building our team to deliver digital-first child/adolescent autism and mental health services statewide. Building on our 8 years’ experience leading digital behavioral health in the UK, we will provide specialist independent autism diagnostic assessments, as well as mental health diagnostic assessments and therapeutic treatments.
By digitizing the entire clinical journey, we enable children, young adults and their family members to receive clinical services from the comfort of their home. By blending the best of technology, design, specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection, Healios is transforming the experience of how care is accessed and received to help patients and families lead a better quality of life.
We are an organization that knows our people are our most important asset. We are committed to making Healios a place where employees can be themselves, do their best work, and thrive. We’re a culture of innovators and achievers and we’re happiest when we’re creating the future.
Healios clinicians have a central and vital role within the company, delivering a range of evidence-based psychological assessments and therapy programs to individuals and families affected by mental health difficulties through our interactive online clinical platform.
We are seeking Child & Adolescent Therapists who are passionate about providing high quality patient care in an innovative new service and working with a dynamic and forward-thinking team. The role requires clinicians to tailor their work to clients by identifying specific needs and goals, delivering relevant information, and supporting the development and integration of new skills and strategies to maximize patient and family well-being. Collaboration, flexibility and empowerment are essential elements of the work.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- Flexible, remote role where you can work from the comfort of your home or office (on the Eastern Time Zone) and create and manage your schedule
- Patients and families who are ready to be assessed and treated
- ‘Hands on’ interactive experience, utilizing our custom-built, Direct-to-Patient clinical delivery platform
- Extensive library of ready-to-use interactive assessment and learning tools
- Prompt reimbursement and easy access to your practice details
- Additional management services including a laptop, scheduling, full technical support, easy clinical reporting tools, billing, administrative and insurance tasks and HIPAA-compliant systems
- Opportunities for professional development, including through multidisciplinary consultation groups and supervision opportunities
- Generous competitive compensation
- Technology to support your role
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Mental Health Counsellor (LMHC) qualification, with registration and license to practice in New York
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A curious mindset and drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience delivering mental health services to Children and Adolescents
- Sound knowledge and experience in conducting risk assessments
- Ability to communicate complex and sensitive clinical information effectively, orally and in writing, to clients, their families, parents/guardians or other stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience or qualification in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) or equivalent
- Experience with mental health services via telehealth to children/adolescents
- Additional clinical training to support the delivery of clinical services, e.g. training in crisis management or trauma informed care
- Experience in developing policies and procedures
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Maintain the highest standards of clinical documentation, including maintenance of electronic medical records and report writing, and professional conduct in accordance with licensure, relevant professional codes of ethics and Healios policies and procedures
- Actively contribute to multi-disciplinary team meetings, working with others to share approaches around diagnostic evaluations and therapeutic modalities
- Conduct high quality mental health assessments and provide appropriate interventions
- Manage / investigate concerns / incidents / quality issues and provide reports
- Effectively communicate with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal and external staff
- Act as a professional role model at all times
- Work within the framework of your regulatory body, and maintain professional registration
- Meet service objectives and key performance indicators
- Act in accordance with Healios policies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of legislation, national policies and issues in relation to psychological best practices in mental health
- Maintain and continue active professional development throughout your practice
- Adhere to the principles of effective and safe treatment of children and vulnerable adults
- Conduct risk assessments and respond appropriately to risk concerns
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PRIVACY OF DATA
Prior to employment, credentials and licensure/certification will be verified.
Meliora Health conducts pre-offer employment reference checks and post-offer background checks in accordance with State and Federal law. We will ask that you provide at least two professional references at a minimum, and depending the role within the business, we will also conduct either an enhanced or basic background check post-offer as a condition of employment.
As a UK owned company, by applying for a position in the US, your personal data will be held within our data processors currently stored within the EEA (Dublin) and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).