POSITION: Full Time
LOCATION: Home based (with travel required to customer and internal meetings)
SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
Healios is a leading digital healthcare company, bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. At Healios our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reimagine the way children, young people, and adults access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection. At Healios, we transform mental health and neurodevelopmental services by providing quicker access to assessment, faster access to evidence-based psychological therapies, and earlier intervention to create a unique online experience – healthcare that fits around the lifestyle and circumstance of the family to get the right care when and where they need it.
We are an organisation that allows our staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support. Our teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to our patients and their families.
We encourage our teams to constantly push for better outcomes and we embrace change to assist in the development of the company. Everyone’s input and opinion matters to us and we work in an environment where this is encouraged.
As a Business Development Manager you will report into the Commercial Director and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic commercial team. You will be responsible for leading and developing commercial opportunities for Healios’ mental health and neurodevelopment services with existing and new customers to achieve your quarterly and annual sales targets. You will be comfortable targeting and working with NHS decision makers within Mental Health Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups, while demonstrating a strong understanding of their strategic and operational challenges. Being adept at managing the complex sales cycle from identification of a potential opportunity to contract maintenance will be a critical factor in your success within this role.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- A passion for supporting people living with mental health difficulties and neurodevelopment conditions to improve their wellbeing
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience working in a sales and/or business development role with the NHS as your primary customer
- High levels of emotional intelligence to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at different organisational levels both internally and externally
- Experience managing tender submissions and contract negotiations across multiple NHS stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record of commercial success measured through sales/revenue that you have personally delivered
- Versatile self-starter able to work with autonomy in a remote environment requiring a mix home-based and in-person activities (e.g. customer and internal meetings)
- Collaborative and inclusive team player who listens, involves, respects and learns from the contribution of others
GREAT TO HAVE
- Working in fast paced start-up environments
- Experience promoting digitally-enabled healthcare services
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible, home based role
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3 months phased return to work paid at full salary