CBT THERAPIST FOR CHILDREN & YOUNG PERSON SERVICE
POSITION: Permanent Part Time and Full Time (minimum of 22.5 hours per week). Service operating hours 8am-9pm 7 days a week
LOCATION: Home based
SALARY: £39,000 - £44,500 FTE
CLOSING DATE: 4th January 2022
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home. By blending the best of technology, design, specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection, Healios is transforming the experience of how care is accessed and received to help patients and families lead a better quality of life.
We are a workplace that knows our people are our most important asset. We are committed to making Healios a place where employees can be themselves, do their best work, and thrive. We’re a culture of innovators and achievers and we’re happiest when we’re creating the future. We are an organisation that empowers our exceptional talent to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health and neurodevelopment services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support.
Healios clinicians have a central and vital role within the company, delivering a range of evidence-based psychological therapy programmes and assessments to individuals and families affected by mental health difficulties through our interactive online clinical platform.
With high quality clinical supervision and training, clinicians tailor their work with allocated clients by identifying and agreeing specific needs and goals, delivering relevant information, and supporting the development and integration of new skills and strategies to maximise individual and family well-being. Collaboration, flexibility and empowerment are essential elements of the work.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to help shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and assist your professional development
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- BABCP Accredited (willing to work towards/provisional/full) - Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT qualification) and demonstrate significant post-qualification experience working in a CAMHS/Tier 3 setting delivering CBT to children and young people
- Demonstrable experience of working in front-line children and young people mental health services across a range of mental illnesses
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carer and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. In order to meet our clients’ needs this role requires evening and/or weekend work
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
- A can-do, open attitude demonstrating agility, breadth of thinking and a desire to work as part of a successful team
- A passion to deliver a service that goes above and beyond
- Curious mindset with the courage to challenge the status quo in looking for new innovative ways in which to improve all aspects of talent acquisition
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
- Values aligned to the Healios values, philosophy and mission of delivering exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
GREAT TO HAVE
- Professional qualification and background in one of the following areas: Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapists, Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, OT
- Worked in a service where agreed targets are in place to demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Experience of delivering therapy online
- Excellent computer skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible, home based role where you can practice from the comfort of your own home or office
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days) plus a day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional leave of up to 2 weeks
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3 months phased return to work paid at full salary
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Opportunities to work on exciting and transformative innovations
- CPD courses and ongoing training
- Company away days
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.